Wednesday 27 March 2013

& Other Stories....



 I have been meaning to write this for a while now, H&M have recently revealed their new line of clothing called & Other Stories. Although it descends from H&M, make no mistake, this store is a whole new era for women's fashion. The smart/casual, clean-cut, well-priced clothes are something that we should all be very excited about. Think of it as a more grown up Urban Outfitters, and a more modern, fresher version of All Saints, even the new Zara. & Other Stories is finally a place where young women can find exactly what they are looking for, and not have to break the bank to buy it. Yes, some items are expensive, but I think you get what you pay for, if you want items made of soft leather and other investment pieces then this is definitely the place to go. The one flaw I have found (judged on website alone), is that they seem a bit size-ist. Now, I am definitely no Kate Upton, but I recently ordered a bra (see left) and my size was the biggest they had! So if you are lucky enough to be included in their size range, then definitely go and browse, below are some of my favourite pieces....
(Soft Bra, Green, £19)


(Organza Maxi Skirt, £65)


(Pleated Panel Dress, £29 - a prime example of why I already love this store - simple, 
clean-cut silhouettes showing real attention to detail)


(My favourite piece, Hexagon Suede Skirt, £95, definitely worth it!)


(Cotton Sweater, Apricot £39)


(Floral Print Swimsuit (which I will definitely be purchasing) £29)


xxx



(images from & Other Stories)





No comments:

Post a Comment